Friday, September 26, 2008

It's raining again...

Boy, I like nothing more than running 20 miles. Except running 20 miles in the rain. (Well, running 20 miles in the rain that turned to ice and then snow while my shoe's innersole rolled up and over my foot was worse, but that was two years ago, and who remembers that?)

It looks like this weekend is going to be Wet (with a capital "W"). They are talking 4-5 inches of rain between today and tomorrow. Oh joy. That's bad on two accounts. First, my running shoes will be like lead bricks with all the water. Second, the nice, flat, park path will most likely be flooded out, which means I get to run the hills.

Look on the bright side, at least I can come home and jump in the 65 degree pool water in the rain to cool off. Not.

So, what are YOU planning for the weekend?

No comments: